CLn® Gentle Shampoo
Effectively cleanses normal to dry scalps, providing moisture rich ingredients to replenish lost nutrients and restore a healthy scalp.
Can also be used to shave areas prone to razor bumps (folliculitis)
Created by physicians, CLn® Gentle Shampoo gently cleanses, hydrates, and soothes sensitive scalps without irritation or drying. Preserved with Sodium hypochlorite, but does not contain salicylic acid. Conditioning benefits make it suitable for all hair types, including fine or fragile hair. Gentle enough for daily use. *CLn® Bodywash is also gentle enough to be used on hair/scalp.
Contains no steroids, antibiotics, added fragrance, dyes, parabens or triclosan. Never tested on animals. How to use: Use daily or as needed. Wet hair and/or area to be shaved. Massage a small amount of shampoo into desired for at least 30 to 60 seconds. Rinse thoroughly. Follow with a fragrance free conditioner, if desired.
*While it will sting if it gets in your eyes, CLn® skin care products have gone through Epiocular testing which showed “non-irritating”, meaning- it will not cause damage to the eyes. It is recommended that you flush immediately with water if any of the CLn® products come in contact with your eyes.
*A sodium hypochlorite cleanser is used to cleanse and soothe skin that is prone to conditions such as eczema, atopic dermatitis, folliculitis and other skin conditions. The first cleansers using sodium hypochlorite for the treatment of skin conditions were developed by Dr. Azam Anwar, Founder and Chairman of TopMD Skin Care Inc. (Dallas, TX) and Clay J. Cockerell, a dermatopathologist and clinical professor of dermatology and dermatopathology at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center. The idea for cleansers came from bleach baths which were used to kill bacteria to prevent infections and treat infections after they occurred. Cleansers were formulated into body washes for a gentle, convenient use in the shower as opposed to having bath treatments.https://en.wikipedia.org
Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Glycerin, Cocamide MEA, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyacrylate-1 Crosspolymer, Citric Acid, Sodium Hypochlorite, Disodium EDTA
Made in U.S.A
(Please note: When references are made to third-party trademarks, it is important to note that these are the trademarks of the Owners/manufacturers of the ingredients/product and Wisp or Wisp Botanicals is not affiliated with the Owners or the trademarks
- Developed by Dr. Azam Anwar:
- a dermatopathologist and clinical professor of dermatology and dermatopathology at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- Contains Sodium Hypochlorite:
- products do not "bleach" or discolour clothing or towels.
- Suitable for all hair types:
- including fine or fragile hair. Gentle enough for daily use.and Sensitive Scalps. Contains glycerin/moisturizers. Does not contain salicylic acid.pH 6.0
- Use on scalps prone to:
- itching and flaking caused by dryness
- Carries the:
- National Eczema Seal of Acceptance
- No steroids, antibiotics, parabens or triclosan, added fragrance, dyes. Never tested on Animals.:
- Dermatologist & clinically-tested
- CLn® Skin Care products are not absorbed transcutaneous and do not enter the blood stream. Check with your doctor if pregnant or breastfeeding.:
- Check with your doctor if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Gel, no scent
- CLn® products may look “white or cloudy” when shipped in cold weather.:
- This does not change the formulation or product effectiveness. Once the product is in a warmer environment of the shower or on the skin it returns to a clear gel appearance.