CLn® Healthy Scalp Shampoo
Lathers away excess oil and build-up on scalp or beard.
Clinically clean cleansing is the first line of defence in dealing with itching, folliculitis, dandruff (including beard dandruff), seborrheic dermatitis or oily scalp. Created by dermatologists to remove excess oil and dead skin cells in scalps and beards. Suitable for all hair types, including beards and chemically relaxed hair.
Features:Proprietary combination of • Sodium hypochlorite • Salicylic Acid • Glycerin • Conditioners
Free of steroids,antibiotics, parabens, triclosan, no added fragrance. Not tested on Animals.How to use: Use 1-3x per week. Wet hair and/or beard. Dispense onto wet hands and massage to form lather. Massage lather into hair and scalp for 1 minute. Rinse thoroughly. May follow with conditioner or other hair products as desired. Excessive use may lead to dryness. Use CLn Gentle Shampoo or CLn Bodywash (on hair/scalp) in between CLn® Healthy Shampoo usage, if needed. Tip: Healthy Scalp Shampoo contains Salicylic Acid, which helps in removing debris from scalp. Excessive use can result in dry hair, but is easily remedied by following up with a hydrating shampoo or conditioner. We recommended all products used on the scalp have no added fragrance, including essential oils. *While it will sting if it gets in your eyes, CLn® skin care products have gone through Epiocular testing which showed “non-irritating”, meaning- it will not cause damage to the eyes. It is recommended that you flush immediately with water if any of the CLn® products come in contact with your eyes
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Polyacrylate-1 Crosspolymer, Cocamide MEA, Glycerin, Ethoxydiglycol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hypochlorite, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA
- Shampoo for scalps and beards, contains sodium hypochlorite and salicylic acid.:
- prone to itching, dermatitis, folliculitis, dandruff
- It is suitable for all hair types, including close-shaved heads and chemically relaxed hair.:
- Created by Dermatologist, clinically tested, patent pending:
- Free of sterioids, antibiotics, parabens, triclosan, fragrance, dye.
- tested on animals
- Please note:
- This product contains no added fragrance but will have a faint, natural fragrance (a slight medicinal/bleach aroma) during the shampooing process.
- All CLn cleansing products will not:
- discolour clothes or skin