Sensitive, Dry, Mature
Sensitive skin needs nourishment and conditioning. This serum offers intensive revitalization especially for those suffering from sensitivity. Lightweight and fast penetrating, this serum provides superior hydration and dynamic fortification required to maintain suppleness and resiliency often compromised by irritation and redness. Palmitoyl Tripeptide-3 and Saccharomyces Ferment Lystate encourage healthy regeneration and collagen synthesis. How to Use: Apply 2-3 drops to cleansed face, allow it to absorb and follow with a fragrance free moisturizer.
• Formulated with Biodynes® O3, a cutting edge ingredient which offers DNA protection, lipid barrier protection and protection from free radical damage. • Assai Fruit Oil possesses an impressive combination of Omega 6 and Omega 9 essential fatty acids, phytosterols, vitamins, minerals and essential amino acids. It is rich in phenols making it a potent antioxidant.
Product Ingredients: Aqua (Purified Water), *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Arachidyl Alcohol (and) Behenyl Alcohol (and) Arachidyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Lauryl Lactate, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Yeast Ferment Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol (and) Caprylyl Glycol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butylene Glycol (and) Aqua (and) Glycerin (and) Alteromonas Ferment Extract (and) Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Glycosaminoglycans, Gluconolactone, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) Stem Extract, Lentinus Edodes Extract, Hydrolyzed Yeast Extract, Saccharomyces Ferment Lysate Filtrate, *Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, *Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil, Iron Oxides, Sodium Hydroxide. *Denotes organic ingredient.
Made in Canada
- Lightweight, fast absorbing, formulated for:
- sensitive, allergenic, dry skin. Free of fragrance, dyes.
- pH 5.2-5.7:
- Formulated with Biodynes® O3, Assai Fruit Oil,Omega 6 and Omega 9 essential fatty acids, phytosterols, vitamins, minerals and essential amino acids.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-3 and Saccharomyces Ferment Lystat:
- promotes collagen synthesis.